In's & Out's No. 6
I usually don't post In's and Out's so close to each other, or update them so frequently because I like the excitement and new experiences/thoughts to fully kick in, but I thought, "Why not?" So here's the first In's and Out's of this year! Enjoy!
- Braiding a small portion of my hair and pinning it back. I don't know if it's because I'm used to having my hair shaved on the left side (Circa Sept./Oct. 2010, or if I generally hate hair in my face), but I've been doing this non-stop.
- The new tights my bestie got me. Cream with minted polka-dots. uh.maze.ing.
- My Bobble water bottle. I bought it when I went to the UK last summer and have rekindled my relationship with it.
- Sheer blouses...still
- Gum...and obsession since I can remember.
- Flourescent neon sticky notes
- Pastels making a come-back...even tough they never left my closet!
- Breaking a nail...it sounds so cliche, but it hurted!
- he cold.
- The overpriced sunglasses I want...and am trying to justify the price for it...so the MONEY is the 'out' not the glasses!
- Self-doubt. That shit is soooo out of my life!
- Makeup that's been on for 8+ hrs without a touch-up (for me)
- Becoming more and more scared of 'scary' movies...they used to be my favorite genre! Dang!