In's & Out's No. 4
Being on break is so relaxing...maybe too relaxing. I never thought I'd say that. But here I am with my 4th post on my "In's and Out's"
(Photos courtesy of Tumblr)
- Christmas....obviously. No, it's not about the gifts (even though that's nice), but the overall spirit and attitude people hold. Religious or not, I like this cheeky little holiday!
- School girl socks and Doc Martens.
- Labels: Opening Ceremony | Viktor & Rolf | VALENTINO
- Watching The Devil Wears Prada every night for 5 nights now; makes for amazing dreams...trust me :)
- My mother's cooking...but I mean, when is that NOT in?
- Leather and spiked everything, duh.
- Colored hair; pink, blue, green, white, etc. It's always refreshing to reinvent yourself, one way or another.
- Leaving 'vital' things at my apartment back at school (always happens!)
- Toxic people <-- always an out!
- My grandpa not being here for the holidays, stay warm in Mexico, boo.
- Eyeshadow that produces too much fall-out.
- Parking during the holidays.