My first: In's & Out's
I realized that I love it when other blogger post their what's 'In' and what's 'Out' for them, so I decided to do a short little one while I wait for my photos to upload onto Facebook!
- Curling my hair! I've been on a continuos hair-curling role and I love it because it gives me a clean, polished, look even if the rest of me is looking like a hot mess.
- Totes! They're so handy and fit so much in there (because I love to pack in 'just-in-case' materials). Plus, I bought so many in the UK...I gotta' put good use to those suckers.
- Chicago summer: beaches, downtown, good friends, and late night rendezvous
- Drinking tea. Oh yeah, I said it!
(Photo from Tumblr)
- Being happy...need I say more?
- Online summer courses. I really don't understand why they exist.
- Looking at my card statements and seeing how much money I've spent. It hurts...especially when high exchange rates are involved.
- Worrying about my life in 2 years. To move, or not to move...that is the question?